PAVING THE GROUND FOR PAIN MEDICINE IN LIC/HUYE-RWANDA
Pain Management committee at CHUB, MOH/RWANDA invites all the participants i.e., Researchers, Professors, scientific communities, delegates, students, business professionals and executives from all over the world to attend “1st Edition of International Conference on Pain Management” during January 16-17, 2019 at Butare, Rwanda. Which includes prompt Keynote presentations, Oral talks (Speaker forum and Young research forum), Workshops and Exhibitions.
Pain Management 2019 is a global overview with the Theme: “paving the ground for pain medicine in LIC/HUYE-RWANDA” which brings together professionals particularly interested in the Pain Management research work and discussions about new scientific discoveries have brought about some significant advances in the understanding of why differing approaches to the management of acute and chronic pain are needed.
The quality of clinical research and lessons learned from Cannabinoids: addiction have enabled the clinician to better advise their patients on the best treatments for them. Research also showed the importance of implication of Pain medicine in LIC
This two days conference should enable the attendee to pick up the best in what pain management has to offer as well as highlight future directions.
- Encourage knowledge translation (KT) in pain management in low and middle-income countries
- Understand the role of adequate pain management in general
- Understand the importance of having pain education in the health-related schools’ curriculum
- Identify all the needs for better pain management program
- Understand barriers and facilitators to better pain management in Rwanda
- Understand the progress of the established program
- Understand what is being done to the other side of the globe (in the western countries)
- Understand the role of research in pain management
- Understand the role of quality improvement in Pain Management
- Understand the general concept of procedural pain management
- Importance of having a pain clinic
- Telecommunication and Knowledge translation.
- New understanding of psychological factors helps explain chronic pain and how it leads to powerful interventions
- Panel discussion on cannabinoids -induced tolerance and physical dependence
Target Audience the “1st Edition of International Conference on Pain Management in Rwanda:
Programs are of interest not only to Pain Science Professionals/Experts, but to Pharmacologist, Orthopaedist, Rheumatologist, Researchers, Pharmacists, Physiotherapist, Neurologist, Pain Management Doctors, Professors, Oncologist, Acupuncturist, Anesthesiologist-Pain Specialist, Medical Doctors, Drug Developers, Rehabilitation Doctors, and Students From academic within the Study of Pain Management and Pain Medicine.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
From Public &Private hospitals plus research institutes:
Designations in the hospitals and universities: DGs, DoN,
Designation of Professors in Universities: Pain Medicine experts, Assistant Professors, Principle Scientists, Researchers, Senior lecturers and departments would be Anaesthetic and Faculty of Pain Medicine